Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:16:34 -0600
From:      Lute Mullenix <lute@cableone.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Obtaining the full 4 CDs?

Well I just checked at bsdcentral.com, and you can get the 4.9 install disk but it seems that all they have in the four disk sets is 4.8, and 5.1. You may want to contact them and see if you can get a four disk set through them. It's been some time since I have done business with them but in the past they were real good to do business with. If you have a broadband connection it might be the best way just to get the install disk, because then the rest of the system would be all up to date.

--
 Lute

*   Power Provided     *
*         by           *