Date:      Thu, 09 Mar 2000 09:53:58 +0900 (JST)
From:      Ninomiya Hideyuki <nin@shikoku.ne.jp>
To:        tmcb1971@yahoo.com
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is the PAO install always this hard?

Hi,

I'm a Japanese PAO user.

tom brown <tmcb1971@yahoo.com> wrote Wed, 8 Mar 2000 11:10:18 -0800 (PST)
    Subject:    Is the PAO install always this hard?
<snip>
> Inially encoraged by the sucessful recognition of my
> card I continued only to get some message about paobin
> not being available from the main site.
>
> So I try to change the site and pick up hte extra
> components and ....... I can't unbelieveable!!!!!

File of paobin,paosrc is there in
   ftp://daemon.jp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD-jp/flp/3.4-RELERSE/
of PAO master site.
In addition, those is there in ftp*.jp.FreeBSD.org of PAO mirror site
in Japan. File of paodist.tar which did archive of paobin directory
paosrc directory is put in the same places.

You can do installation of PAO if you utilize these file.

If this mail helps you, I am happy.
---
* This message is a thing by output of automatic translation. *
* Therefore it will be for there to be a lot of funny parts. *
* Please approve it. *

Ninomiya(family name) Hideyuki(fast name) @ ehime japan
mailto:nin@shikoku.ne.jp
PGP-Fingerprint:6C59 EC08 5B23 6490 44D0  7CD3 DA40 219F 7114 8553
PGP-Public-Key:  http://user.shikoku.ne.jp/~nin/pgp/public-key.txt