Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 1999 16:32:58 +0100 (CET)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@dorifer.heim3.tu-clausthal.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.4 Release - Out or not?

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven wrote in list.freebsd-questions:
 > Ahhh.  Well. ftp7.de is a weird kind of beast. =)

heh  :-)

 > They even had ISO's way before others had them.
 >
 > Could be they made release of 3.4 and put that up.

Yes, I usually make the releases myself (that's what
"make release" is good for) when the tag has been set.

And I always end up making the whole thing multiple
times, because there are some last-minute changes and
the tag is moved on some files.  :-)

Regards
   Oliver  (ftp7.de admin)

PS:  "Remember -- You've seen it here FIRST!"  ;)

--
Oliver Fromme, Leibnizstr. 18/61, 38678 Clausthal, Germany

"In jedem Stück Kohle wartet ein Diamant auf seine Geburt"
                                         (Terry Pratchett)