Date:      Thu, 21 Jun 2001 00:27:55 EDT
From:      Freshairtoday14@aol.com
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Your new web site

--part1_15.1605fc1f.2862d1cb_boundary

FRESH AIR TODAY WEB DESIGN
JIM WEAVER & KIM NICE
3071 HWY 101 NORTH
GEARHART, OR 97138
1-503-738-0657
1-877-230-7268

Hello,

    We are writing to you today to see if you are interested in owning an
affordable web site that you can customize and make changes yourself at any
time without hiring a web designer to make the updates for you.
    Have you been thinking about creating a web site to further enhance your
business, or do you already have a web site but find it difficult and
expensive to modify and maintain?
    Have you wondered how best to advertise you business?  Did you know that
the typical customer or client would check out the advertiser who has a web
site before going to an advertiser who just has a phone number or e-mail
address?  Web sites are a way to inform prospective clients or customers
about who you are and what you offer.
    Most businesses could use the ease of marketing by using a web site
connected to their business.  However, there are some problems with the
average site that make it difficult for the average entrepreneur to afford,
modify and maintain a web site.  A few of the problems include.
    The average web site can cost up to $5000.00.  This money is spent on web
master set up and maintenance fees, search engine and hosting fees, charges
for displaying more than 20 products, charges for technical support, and the
list continues.  The more you include, the more expensive the site is.  Items
like a shopping cart, e-mail, chat rooms, etc. can add to the cost of a
typical web site.
    The average web site is difficult to modify.  If your web master is busy,
or unavailable, you may have to wait days or weeks to modify your site (for a
fee).  That special promotion or ad that you wanted to place just doesn't
happen.
    You can see the dilemma that exists.  It is advantageous to have a web
site and many are difficult to afford and maintain.
    We would like to solve this problem for you!
    At no cost and no obligation to you, we would like to design a basic web
site for you to try for a 10-day trial period. If you would be interested
please contact us by e-mail or phone. We need to ask you a few simple
questions in order to customize your site. If you have any questions on how
to navigate around your site while you modify it, please give us a call, we
will be glad to answer any questions that you might have.
Please read the site features below, you might be surprised at what we have
to offer. All of the features are included in your web site.

You can also go to www.freshairtoday.net and make a sample site to try out
free of charge.

 YOUR WEB SITE FEATURES INCLUDE

    CUSTOM DOMAIN NAME
Your system allows you to check for the availability of a domain, all from
one area on your site.  There is no need to leave the system to register a
domain.  The program automatically registers your domain name with the proper
server addresses and technical contact information.
    IMAGE LIBRARIES
Your system has cataloged hundreds of images, backgrounds and buttons for use
on your site.  All of our images are categorized by industry or other topic
related specific categories so that they can be easily located.  In addition
to the libraries, your system allows you to upload and file your own images
for use on your site.  If you see an image on the web, or if you have a logo
that you'd like to use on your site, simply add it to your custom library.
    WEBSTYLES
Realizing that most business owners don't have the time to spend on the
design and layout of their sites, your system has implemented an elaborate
system of web styles, which are pre-selected layouts.  The web styles
database contains a wide selection of web page looks to assist businesses in
the initial site building process that can be customizes and changed at
anytime.
    BUSINESS WIZARD
Your web site template comes complete with images, links, sub-pages, and text
that are specific to your business or industry. The program has taken the
hassle out of building a web site by allowing you to see a complete, industry
specific, web site in a matter of minutes.  Your site can then be customized
at any time later.

    EZ CONTACT LEAD MANAGEMENT
As a part of the complete solution, your site includes a powerful contact
management and lead-tracking tool.  EZ Contact is an on-line contact manager,
complete with calendar and email list management utilities.
    SITE PROMOTION
In order to allow you to take full advantage of your web site, the template
provides a site promotion tool designed to get the word out, and bring
customers to your site.  Site promotion allows you to submit your site to
many of the major search engines and Internet directory services including
Alta-vista, Excite, and Infoseek.
    MESSAGE CENTER
The message center allows you to receive messages in real time on your web
site.  Whether it's a customer service request, or additional product
information request.  You can check your messages as often as you like from
any browser.
    BUTTON / IMAGE CREATOR
The button builder allows you to customize your site by building buttons and
text images.  Simply select the Image Editor from your Tools menu, complete
the form, and you instantly have an image ready for use on your site.  You
can even use an existing image for the background of the new image you are
creating.
    PERSONAL CHAT ROOM
Every site owner is able to set up his or her own personal chat room for
discussions of any topic.  By simply clicking a button on your site, visitors
will be able to enter a chat room hosted by you.  You can use your chat room
to chat with potential customers, employees, or client's 24 hours a day.
    2000 PRODUCT CATALOG
You can include up to 2000 products in your on-line store.  Your catalog
software supports images, product descriptions, discount coding, custom
shipping methods, tax methods and much more.
    CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
It is now easy for you to start accepting credit cards for products and/or
services sold on your web site.  Whether you already have an online merchant
account, you want to set up your own merchant account, or you don't want a
merchant account at all.  The system is compatible with all major on-line
processors.
    THUMBNAIL CREATOR
The shopping system automatically reduces your product images into thumbnails
for easy display on your web site.  Regardless of the original image size,
all of the thumbnail images on your site will have the same width, while
maintaining the original aspect ratio, resulting in a well designed look for
your product pages.
    ORDER EXPORTING
Like your sales statistics, orders received on your site can also be exported
for use in your off-line point of sale or accounting packages.  Many retail
shops will find this a valuable feature for inventory tracking and product
ordering.
    FEATURES
You can use one or all of the features that your web site offers.  This is a
very easy program to learn and use; you can make changes to your site as
often as you like.  It eliminates the problem of hiring a web designer to
make changes to your site when you want to add a product, remove a product,
or run a special.
    COST
The prices range between $ 325.00 to $ 1499.00 depending on if you just want
to purchase the web site, have our company teach you how to use the program,
or have us design the whole web site for you.
    SAMPLE SITES
We can make and email you a sample site for you to look at and customize any
way that you like.  Call us any time and we will be glad to help you.  The
only information that we need to make you a sample site is your company name,
your name, address, and telephone number, email address, and type of business
that you are in.
    TOLL FREE TEC-SUPPORT

Thank you for spending your time with us today. We know that you are very
busy.

Jim Weaver
Kim Nice

--part1_15.1605fc1f.2862d1cb_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>FRESH AIR TODAY WEB DESIGN
<BR>JIM WEAVER &amp; KIM NICE
<BR>3071 HWY 101 NORTH
<BR>GEARHART, OR 97138
<BR>1-503-738-0657
<BR>1-877-230-7268
<BR>
<BR>Hello,
<BR> &nbsp;
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;We are writing to you today to see if you are interested in owning an
<BR>affordable web site that you can customize and make changes yourself at any
<BR>time without hiring a web designer to make the updates for you.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Have you been thinking about creating a web site to further enhance your
<BR>business, or do you already have a web site but find it difficult and
<BR>expensive to modify and maintain?
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Have you wondered how best to advertise you business? &nbsp;Did you know that
<BR>the typical customer or client would check out the advertiser who has a web
<BR>site before going to an advertiser who just has a phone number or e-mail
<BR>address? &nbsp;Web sites are a way to inform prospective clients or customers
<BR>about who you are and what you offer.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Most businesses could use the ease of marketing by using a web site
<BR>connected to their business. &nbsp;However, there are some problems with the
<BR>average site that make it difficult for the average entrepreneur to afford,
<BR>modify and maintain a web site. &nbsp;A few of the problems include.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The average web site can cost up to $5000.00. &nbsp;This money is spent on web
<BR>master set up and maintenance fees, search engine and hosting fees, charges
<BR>for displaying more than 20 products, charges for technical support, and the
<BR>list continues. &nbsp;The more you include, the more expensive the site is. &nbsp;Items
<BR>like a shopping cart, e-mail, chat rooms, etc. can add to the cost of a
<BR>typical web site.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The average web site is difficult to modify. &nbsp;If your web master is busy,
<BR>or unavailable, you may have to wait days or weeks to modify your site (for a
<BR>fee). &nbsp;That special promotion or ad that you wanted to place just doesn't
<BR>happen.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;You can see the dilemma that exists. &nbsp;It is advantageous to have a web
<BR>site and many are difficult to afford and maintain.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;We would like to solve this problem for you!
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;At no cost and no obligation to you, we would like to design a basic web
<BR>site for you to try for a 10-day trial period. If you would be interested
<BR>please contact us by e-mail or phone. We need to ask you a few simple
<BR>questions in order to customize your site. If you have any questions on how
<BR>to navigate around your site while you modify it, please give us a call, we
<BR>will be glad to answer any questions that you might have.
<BR>Please read the site features below, you might be surprised at what we have
<BR>to offer. All of the features are included in your web site.
<BR>
<BR>You can also go to www.freshairtoday.net and make a sample site to try out
<BR>free of charge.
<BR>
<BR> YOUR WEB SITE FEATURES INCLUDE
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;CUSTOM DOMAIN NAME
<BR>Your system allows you to check for the availability of a domain, all from
<BR>one area on your site. &nbsp;There is no need to leave the system to register a
<BR>domain. &nbsp;The program automatically registers your domain name with the proper
<BR>server addresses and technical contact information.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;IMAGE LIBRARIES
<BR>Your system has cataloged hundreds of images, backgrounds and buttons for use
<BR>on your site. &nbsp;All of our images are categorized by industry or other topic
<BR>related specific categories so that they can be easily located. &nbsp;In addition
<BR>to the libraries, your system allows you to upload and file your own images
<BR>for use on your site. &nbsp;If you see an image on the web, or if you have a logo
<BR>that you'd like to use on your site, simply add it to your custom library.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;WEBSTYLES
<BR>Realizing that most business owners don't have the time to spend on the
<BR>design and layout of their sites, your system has implemented an elaborate
<BR>system of web styles, which are pre-selected layouts. &nbsp;The web styles
<BR>database contains a wide selection of web page looks to assist businesses in
<BR>the initial site building process that can be customizes and changed at
<BR>anytime.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;BUSINESS WIZARD
<BR>Your web site template comes complete with images, links, sub-pages, and text
<BR>that are specific to your business or industry. The program has taken the
<BR>hassle out of building a web site by allowing you to see a complete, industry
<BR>specific, web site in a matter of minutes. &nbsp;Your site can then be customized
<BR>at any time later.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;EZ CONTACT LEAD MANAGEMENT
<BR>As a part of the complete solution, your site includes a powerful contact
<BR>management and lead-tracking tool. &nbsp;EZ Contact is an on-line contact manager,
<BR>complete with calendar and email list management utilities.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;SITE PROMOTION
<BR>In order to allow you to take full advantage of your web site, the template
<BR>provides a site promotion tool designed to get the word out, and bring
<BR>customers to your site. &nbsp;Site promotion allows you to submit your site to
<BR>many of the major search engines and Internet directory services including
<BR>Alta-vista, Excite, and Infoseek.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;MESSAGE CENTER
<BR>The message center allows you to receive messages in real time on your web
<BR>site. &nbsp;Whether it's a customer service request, or additional product
<BR>information request. &nbsp;You can check your messages as often as you like from
<BR>any browser.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;BUTTON / IMAGE CREATOR
<BR>The button builder allows you to customize your site by building buttons and
<BR>text images. &nbsp;Simply select the Image Editor from your Tools menu, complete
<BR>the form, and you instantly have an image ready for use on your site. &nbsp;You
<BR>can even use an existing image for the background of the new image you are
<BR>creating.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;PERSONAL CHAT ROOM
<BR>Every site owner is able to set up his or her own personal chat room for
<BR>discussions of any topic. &nbsp;By simply clicking a button on your site, visitors
<BR>will be able to enter a chat room hosted by you. &nbsp;You can use your chat room
<BR>to chat with potential customers, employees, or client's 24 hours a day.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;2000 PRODUCT CATALOG
<BR>You can include up to 2000 products in your on-line store. &nbsp;Your catalog
<BR>software supports images, product descriptions, discount coding, custom
<BR>shipping methods, tax methods and much more.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
<BR>It is now easy for you to start accepting credit cards for products and/or
<BR>services sold on your web site. &nbsp;Whether you already have an online merchant
<BR>account, you want to set up your own merchant account, or you don't want a
<BR>merchant account at all. &nbsp;The system is compatible with all major on-line
<BR>processors.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;THUMBNAIL CREATOR
<BR>The shopping system automatically reduces your product images into thumbnails
<BR>for easy display on your web site. &nbsp;Regardless of the original image size,
<BR>all of the thumbnail images on your site will have the same width, while
<BR>maintaining the original aspect ratio, resulting in a well designed look for
<BR>your product pages.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;ORDER EXPORTING
<BR>Like your sales statistics, orders received on your site can also be exported
<BR>for use in your off-line point of sale or accounting packages. &nbsp;Many retail
<BR>shops will find this a valuable feature for inventory tracking and product
<BR>ordering.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;FEATURES
<BR>You can use one or all of the features that your web site offers. &nbsp;This is a
<BR>very easy program to learn and use; you can make changes to your site as
<BR>often as you like. &nbsp;It eliminates the problem of hiring a web designer to
<BR>make changes to your site when you want to add a product, remove a product,
<BR>or run a special.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;COST
<BR>The prices range between $ 325.00 to $ 1499.00 depending on if you just want
<BR>to purchase the web site, have our company teach you how to use the program,
<BR>or have us design the whole web site for you. &nbsp;
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;SAMPLE SITES
<BR>We can make and email you a sample site for you to look at and customize any
<BR>way that you like. &nbsp;Call us any time and we will be glad to help you. &nbsp;The
<BR>only information that we need to make you a sample site is your company name,
<BR>your name, address, and telephone number, email address, and type of business
<BR>that you are in.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;TOLL FREE TEC-SUPPORT
<BR>
<BR>Thank you for spending your time with us today. We know that you are very
<BR>busy.
<BR>
<BR>Jim Weaver
<BR>Kim Nice