Date:      Mon, 6 Jul 1998 23:39:17 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "David E. Brooks Jr" <dbj@iglou.com>
To:        "Arthur W. Neilson III" <art@neilson.ddns.org>
Cc:        Jon Groves <jgroves@athenet.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: free DSB

[Installing from floppies?!?  Yeeeeech.]

Of course, one could do it the way I installed -current on my laptop:
Make a boot diskette, install the "minimal" distribution, install
cvsup-bin, cvsup everything and recompile the whole works.

Well, it's not terribly fast, but it works (a reliable ISP helps for
those long download hours overnight....).

Hmm, I wonder big an install set would be that was just big enough to
talk to the world and cvsup everything (Anybody in the PicoBSD camp
got any thoughts on that?).

-- Dave

--
David E. Brooks Jr