Date:      13 Sep 2002 14:11:48 +0200
From:      Franz Klammer <klammer@webonaut.com>
To:        Jan Schultze <Schultze.Jan@web.de>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: bug report on x11/gnome2 port

Hello!

At least your libxml2-port is too old. your installed version is
2.4.21 and the required is version 2.4.22.
2.4.24 is available from ports.

i've seen also you have some old gnome1-ports installed who
cannot coexist with gnome2. normally you should not be able
to install gnome2 because there is a "are-there-old-gnome1-
packages-who-must-be-deinstalled"-check. :-)

for further informations you should read the gnome2-install
instructions at http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/docs/faq2.html .

franz.

--
WEBONAUT.com