Date:      Sat, 2 Jun 2012 17:37:24 +0100
From:      Attilio Rao <attilio@freebsd.org>
To:        Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: preparation for x86/acpica/acpi_wakeup.c

2012/6/2 Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.freebsd.org>:
> Hi,
>
> Well I think we are ready to have x86/acpica/acpi_wakeup.c to share
> acpi_sleep_machdep() and acpi_wakeup_machdep() between amd64 and i386.
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~iwasaki/acpi/x86-acpi_wakeup-20120602.diff

IWASAKI-san,
the move of the file makes most of the patch to acpi_wakeup.c
unreadable (in order to determine the code changing for adaping back
and forth from i386 to amd64).
For the sake of reviewers, can you please simply patch the amd64
version in a way that it shows clearly the changes to get i386 (or the
other way around)?

Attilio