Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2011 04:47:01 +0100
From:      Pieter de Goeje <pieter@degoeje.nl>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Cc:        Jung-uk Kim <jkim@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [CFT] Update OpenJDK6 to b21

On Wednesday 26 January 2011 23:21:55 Jung-uk Kim wrote:
> I have updated ports/java/openjdk6 to b21 and it's available from
> here:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~jkim/ports-openjdk6-b21.tar.bz2
>
> Please test if you can.  Note files/patch-nio-kqueue is integrated
> with patch-set now, so you have to remove it if you want to extract
> the tarball directly on existing openjdk6 directory.
>
> If there is no serious regression, I am going to commit it in a week
> or so.

Both Glassfish 3.1 and the Minecraft server appear to be running fine on it.

However jconsole and jstack do not seem to work anymore:
jconsole refuses to attach and jstack seems broken ("well-known file is not
secure"). These commands used to work in b20. I am not sure if both programs
fail due to the same underlying cause, because jconsole logs nothing to
console.

- Pieter