Date:      Sun, 19 Feb 1995 00:02:14 GMT
From:      Bob Mercier <mercier@hollywood.cinenet.net>
To:        dufault@hda.com, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: DDB symbols

The only way I was able to do it was to re-build and install
the new boots that came with your kernel.  They include a '-D'
option that loads the symbols...

Bob

: From owner-freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com  Sat Feb 18 23:57:11 1995
: From: Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
: Subject: DDB symbols
: To: hackers@FreeBSD.org
: Date: Sat, 18 Feb 1995 17:41:02 -0500 (EST)

: Can I be stupid and ask how to get the symbols in the kernel for
: ddb?  There is no man ddb, the debugging FAQ refers to the old ddb
: symbol setup still, and the kernel Makefile doesn't have any clues.

: Peter

: --
: Peter Dufault               Real Time Machine Control and Simulation
: HD Associates, Inc.         Voice: 508 433 6936
: dufault@hda.com             Fax:   508 433 5267