Date:      Sat, 14 Jan 2012 17:30:35 +0000
From:      Jeremiah Gowdy <jeremiah.gowdy@freedomvoice.com>
To:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   HPN-SSH question

Since it doesn't seem that the HPN-SSH patches are going to be merged upstr=
eam to OpenSSH (please correct me if I'm wrong), and since the HPN-SSH proj=
ect seems to be very low on resources, is the inclusion of these patches in=
 FreeBSD 9 a commitment by FreeBSD to maintain these patches against stock =
OpenSSH in the future?  Is there any indication that the OpenSSH project wi=
ll be more willing to consider merging if the patches survive a -STABLE gen=
eration in FreeBSD?