Date:      Sun, 26 Oct 1997 00:01:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        chuckr@glue.umd.edu
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree86 use of libgnumalloc

 * My Imake.tmpl. doesn't look like this, the line above is missing.  It
 * sounds very much like I must have old files, but it doesn't make sense to
 * me, because I lost all my old XFree86 stuff in the disk crash, and this
 * was recently ftp'ed and unpacked from the 3.3.1.  I found another thing
 * that was broken, too, the ExExt stuff.  I don't see how I could be out of
 * step, but I also don't see how XFree86 could possibly be so broken, it
 * doesn't make sense.

Are you sure your Motif implementation didn't overwrite your imake
config files?  As long as you are using FreeBSD ports, you shouldn't
need any changes to XFree86's config files.  Motif often comes with
old imake config files that don't work well with new versions of
FreeBSD/XFree86.

Satoshi