Date:      Mon, 29 Aug 2005 22:40:04 +0200
From:      Erik Trulsson <ertr1013@student.uu.se>
To:        Trey Sizemore <trey@fastmail.fm>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How do I reset a port's options

On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 04:29:34PM -0400, Trey Sizemore wrote:
> I've tried to google for this, but I'm not entering the magic
> combination of words.  When I go to install some ports, I'm presented
> with an ncurses screen that let's me toggle options.
>
> If I select some options and the build fails, how can I "reset" the
> port so that I'm presented with the options again?

It is often better to read the documentation (in this case the ports(7)
manpage) than to use Google.

You can either use 'make config' to set the options again (with your old
choices as default values) or 'make rmconfig' to delete the old selections.

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson