Date:      Tue, 22 Dec 1998 04:15:01 +0100
From:      Harold Gutch <logix@foobar.franken.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Joliet patches for -STABLE

Hi,

I found Joachim Kuebart's <joki@kuebart.stuttgart.netsurf.de>
Joliet-patches in the freebsd-current archives and backported
them to -STABLE (they hardly needed any changing anyway).
Upto now I can only say that they seem to work fine for me (I'm
only using them for a couple of hours by now, so this doesn't
mean anything).
The patches cleanly apply against 2.2-STABLE as of today and
apply with some minor warnings in iso.h against 2.2.6-RELEASE. I
haven't been able to test any older versions, but you should
hardly have problems with them.

Anyway, you can find the patches at
http://sol-r.franken.de/~logix/2.2-joliet.patch.tgz

Be sure to copy cd9660_joliet.c to /sys/isofs/cd9660/, recompile
your kernel and reboot.

--
bye, logix

<Shabby> Sleep is an abstinence syndrome wich occurs due to lack of caffein.
Wed Mar  4 04:53:33 CET 1998   #unix, ircnet