Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:07:58 -0700
From:      ZDTV Edit <ZDTV_Edit@zd.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ZDTV Segment dub

Hello,

I just wanted to inform you that FreeBSD was featured on a segment of
Screen Savers, which aired on 9/3/99. We would like to supply you with a
complimentary VHS copy of the segment. Unfortunately, we do not have your
mailing address in our database. If you could kindly contact us at
(415)551-4777 or reply to this email, we can send this tape out as soon as
we can. Thank you very much!

Sincerely,
Charlyn Villegas
ZDTV Editorial Dept.