Date:      Tue, 3 Feb 1998 11:11:09 -0600 (CST)
From:      jeh@anubis.network.com (Jeff Henning)
To:        rvh@execpc.com (Rick Verhaalen)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: can not run executables

Either specify the full path when you run the command or
re-source (e.g. source ~/.cshrc for csh/tcsh) your login
file.  It probably has something to do with caching of
the filesystems but I don't know the exact details.  I
just know I need to reset my path every time I install a
new program for it to be found even though the program
may already be in your search path.