Date:      Tue, 9 May 2006 10:37:31 -0300
From:      Gilberto Villani Brito <linux@giboia.org>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with ftp-proxy

Why don't you use only this in your pf.conf??

# rdr on $int_if proto tcp from any to any port 21 -> 127.0.0.1 port 8021

# pass in on $ext_if inet proto tcp from port 20 to ($ext_if) user proxy fl=
ags S/SA keep state

I belive your problem is for your users using public ftp. Is it correct??

PS: Esse FAQ esta em portugu=EAs http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/pt/ftp.html#=
client

Gilberto