Date:      Fri, 28 Nov 1997 08:49:35 -0800
From:      Ted Kenney <TKenney@Raima.com>
To:        "'freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   database

Hi,

Are you familiar with Raima? We make database technology, including a
Velocis Database Server, a commercial product that runs on FreeBSD.

I'm wondering if you would be interested in teaming with us in a program
in which we'll give a free, fully working copy of our database to people
who see an announcement of this on your Web site?

We would also have a link to your site from the opening page of our
site, telling visitors about this offer.

We'd make this offer for a limited time. It might be two weeks or so.

Are you interested? This is a commercial product that we don't normally
give away--we would do it in this case because we'd like to increase our
profile among users of Free BSD. For your audience, it would be a chance
to get something of value, for free.

Ted Kenney
Raima Corporation