Date:      Thu, 14 May 1998 07:16:00 -0700
From:      "Ron 'The Insane One' Rosson" <insane@oneinsane.net>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        sd_fbsd_ug@oneinsane.net
Subject:   Re: Preliminary Tenets

On Wed, May 13, 1998 at 07:26:08PM +0000, Jason C. Wells wrote:
> Many yesses, no nos. So here we go.

I Like that. Were you expecting any NO's   ;-)

> - Duties
>
> The FreeBSD Advocacy Group shall have the duty to spread the word and
> improve the user base.

I am trying to start a FreeBSD Users group here in San Diego. That was Six
Weeks ago. Still have had no meetings. Mostly been short tidbits of email
through an alias I have set up from my domain. If anyone has any ideas on
how I can organize and recruit my Local Users, it would be highly appreciated.

> The Group shall be able to answer this question, asked by a perspective
> user, "Why should I choose FreeBSD?"

No Problem Here  ;-)

TIA
Ron