Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2012 08:58:55 +0100
From:      Marcus von Appen <mva@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Thomas Mueller <mueller23@insightbb.com>
Cc:        jhale@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: graphics/opencv apparently broken, also out of date: any hope of update?

--pWyiEgJYm5f9v55/

On, Fri Dec 21, 2012, Thomas Mueller wrote:

> Any hope of updating graphics/opencv, now at version 2.4.3 .  I just checked again.
>
> I complained about this port being broken last October, and no action
> on updating even though the ports freeze is past.

I do not see any PR from you, so I guess you only complained here. Do
you mind to give some more details about how and what fails for you when
building graphics/opencv? Ideally (but not necessarily) as a PR, so we
do not lose the information and someone can take care of it?

Please keep in mind that the mailing list is not a bug tracker, so that
information and reports get lost, if noone picks them up.

Cheers
Marcus

--pWyiEgJYm5f9v55/

--pWyiEgJYm5f9v55/--