Date:      Fri, 27 Nov 1998 12:07:23 +1030 (CST)
From:      Matt Baker <matt@portal.net.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sendmail stats?

I'm looking around for a some good stats summary scripts for a large
mail site using sendmail 8.9.1
So far either I can find scripts to produce either not enough or too much.
ie, either they only tell me a total number of bytes transfered, or
they try to tell me who got what.
I'm more after bytes in out broken down into hours per day, or top
ten users or something. Something similar to the stats produced by
a web server stats package would be great.

Does anyone know if something like this exists?

thanks,

Matthew.