Date:      Wed, 2 Feb 2011 10:29:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      dumpsservices <dumpsservices@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Track1/track2 Dumps for Sale USA/CANADA/UK/EUROPE/ASIA/AUSTRALIA. Many good, fresh bins.

Hello,=20

We are glad to offer you our service of selling dumps.=20
We working almost 5 years, we have a lot of satisfied customers...
All dump with original track1 and track2.
We receive fresh dumps weekly, so you always will found good, fresh stuff.
Many bins, various countries.

Price list:

USA

MasterCard Standart/Visa Classic - 15usd
Visa/MasterCard Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business =E2=80=93 30usd
American Express/Discovery - 30usd

CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND

MasterCard Standart/Visa Classic - 25usd
Visa/MasterCard Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business =E2=80=93 35usd

EUROPE 101

MasterCard Standart/Visa Classic - 60usd
Visa/MasterCard Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business =E2=80=93 90usd

EUROPE, UK 201

MasterCard Standart/Visa Classic - 40usd
Visa/MasterCard Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business =E2=80=93 60usd

ASIA, JAPAN and Others

MasterCard Standart/Visa Classic - 50usd
Visa/MasterCard Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business =E2=80=93 80usd

Buying large quantities, prices are negotiable for every customers.

Conditions of sale:

- The order will process immediately after we receive full payment!
- We take: webmoney,libertyreserve, westernunion, moneygram.
- All dump before sale can be checked up.
- Contact me for the binlist or please make the list of the bins you need
and send it to us.
- We will check up itself and will inform you about results.
- All dump come with ORIGINAL track1 and track2.
- we only deal with serious peoples and businessmans, so Rippers do not
waste your time.

Conditions of replacement:

- We replace declined dumps if you get decline/pickup/stolen/hold/call.
- Replacement of invalid dumps can be made within 2days.
=20
Contacts:

Our ICQ:  316264022
Our e-mail: dumpsservices@gmail.com

--=20
UMS.-tp15011234p30828830.html
Sent from the freebsd-x11 mailing list archive at Nabble.com.