Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 2020 18:53:13 +0200
From:      freneza <frenezahomo@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   cjdns

I am having major trouble getting cjdns working on FreeBSD.

I was capable of running it on Debian and Fedora without any trouble,
but FreeBSD has trouble with getting the network to route properly.

I tried the `pkg install cjdns` and running it from source, but both
don't work for me.

If someone could get cjdns to work, please create a guide. All generic
(usually Linux-targetted) cjdns guides didn't work for me.

I am sure my connectTo configuration (peering) is correct because I use
the same peers on Fedora and Debian without a hitch.