Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 1996 12:39:40 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        tedros <tedros@demon.co.uk>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Development team

> I am a c\c++ programmer, developing cross platform packages, i am
> currently working on development of search engines for the
> openvms/win-NT/X86 platforms, as well as cryptography and compression...
> I would like to join the freebsd development team ... could I have more
> information please, from anyone .

What would you like to know?  We have a general document on contributing
things to the project which you'll probably want to read first - it's
at:	http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/submitters.html

Other than that, it's more a matter of you telling us what it is you'd
like to do for the project!  We don't "assign" people tasks, they
generally pick something from the list of things they're personally
interested in, which works well (people are more motivated to do
things they like! :-).

						Jordan