Date:      Tue, 26 Aug 2014 14:38:16 -0700
From:      leeoliveshackelford@surewest.net
To:        Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how to install wireless n.i.c. on FreeBSD 9.1

Good afternoon, dear Polytropon. May this message find you in good
spirits. Thank you for your detailed response yesterday. I made the
corrections that you indicated in two configuration files. Upon
re-starting the computer, the error message "SYNCDHCP: Command not
found" was absent. The response to the command, "pciconf -lv" was
exactly the same as before. The response to the ifconfig command did not
indicate the presence of the wireless n.i.c. Thank you for advising me
about a possible error in security concerning one of my attached files.
I have alerted the system administrator. Have you, or has anyone any
comment about what it is that I am doing wrong here? On a different
topic, can or do you recommend a character mode programer's editor, that
is, an editor that prints a line number to the left of each line? Thank
you for any and all comments. Yours truly, Lee