Date:      Sun, 22 Jun 1997 07:17:11 -0500
From:      "Scott L. Whittenburg" <drscott@i-10.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ccd

We are trying to concatanate two IDE drives into a single
volume using ccd on FreeBSD2.1.5.  If I set up ccd.conf as
ccd0 512 none /dev/wd2e /dev/wd3e then I get mirrored disks
and everything works. But, if I try to get serially concatanted
disks with a ccd.conf as ccd0 0 none /dev/wd2e /dev/wd3e
I get page faults and a reboot.  The two disks are not
identical and are not the same size.  Is there something I
am missing?  Is this a bug that is fixed in FreeBSD2.2?

Please respond by direct email if possible, Thanks.