Date:      Wed, 19 Aug 2015 20:03:02 +0500
From:      "Eugene M. Zheganin" <emz@norma.perm.ru>
To:        FreeBSD stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ipsec on recent STABLE

Hi.

Recently I built an i386 nanobsd image from a recent STABLE, r285595M
(seems like some patch laso wasn't overwritten correctly in my tree),
and I cannot get it to work. In the same time same revision on amd64
works fine. Symptoms are - nanobsd sends traffic just fine, it's seen on
the remote end, remote end replies, these packets are seen as IPSEC on
the external interface, but the gre tunnel sees only the outgoing ones.
Since I was the author of the false alarm last time - I want to ask if
someone is getting this too, or if someone has an gre+ipsec working on a
more stable version, on i386.

Or may be this can be related to the last netstat errata ?

Thanks.
Eugene.