Date:      Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:56:51 +0200
From:      Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   5.3: iostat does not know anything about acd

I've just upgraded to 5.3-RELEASE-p5 and noticed that neither iostat nor
systat -vmstat show statistics about acd devices, although I can use
them perfectly well. If I enable atapicam then I can see statistic for
cd and pass devices, but still nothing for acd. In 4.X I've never had a
problem with that.
ATA relate devices in kernel:
device          ata
device          atadisk                 # ATA disk drives
device          atapicd                 # ATAPI CDROM drives
#device         atapicam

Am I missing anything ?

--
Andriy Gapon