Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:07:42 -0000 (GMT)
From:      Nicolas =?iso-8859-1?Q?B=E9rard_Nault?= <nicobn@quebecbsd.org>
To:        "Glen Stormbind" <stormbind@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Really stupid

Glen Stormbind said:
> I appologise in advance for posting this really stupid question -- but
> I can't for the life of me navigate the FreeBSD site to find the
> sources. I have tried several times and just seem to be going in
> circles.
>
> Where can I download the (i386) source code?

You can download the sources using cvs or cvsup. More information on cvsup
can be found here:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cvsup.html.

Also, the sources are available as a distribution package in
/stand/sysinstall.

Finally, ftpx.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/[RELEASE] probably has
what you need.

--
Nicolas Bérard Nault (nicobn@quebecbsd.org)
http://staff.xeatech.net/nicobn