Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 1996 20:56:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Network Coordinator <nc@ai.net>
To:        "S(pork)" <spork@super-g.com>
Cc:        Tony Kimball <alk@think.com>, marpat@kmtnet.com, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, linuxisp@lightning.com
Subject:   Re: T1 offc. resell config

Not that I'd say anything bad about Cisco, except with their IOS in
backbone routers, ;-) Cisco Catalysts run about $3000 or less depending
on where you go.

You could theoretically build a multi port ethernet router out of a BSD
box on a 486/133 AMD or something. Four or Five ethers easy, run gated
and IPFW and you are in business (literally).

Jerry Tagra
American Information Network