Date:      Wed, 17 Jun 2015 02:48:13 +0530
From:      "Amelie Jones " <ameliejones@web-targeted-traffic.com>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Pay Only When We Rank Your Keywords on Top...

Hi,

Greeting,

SEO as we know is actually gone forever. The recent Google updates to search
algorithm was a final nail in the coffin of an industry that had been in
decline since the major Panda & Penguin update that affected as many as 30%
of all search results. Are you dubious, or worried that your position is
extreme?

If YES is your answer, we have a solution for you - "Performance Based
Digital Marketing" services, Pay only when we rank your keywords on top
searches.

-          No monthly fee / No contractual payout.

 -         One time minimum setup fee.

-          Assured rankings as you only pay for the results.

-          Dedicated 24*7 Support.

Our results 'Talk'

Get your website evaluated NOW, Just reply to this email with your contact
details along with your requirements and we will call you back.

In case you are NOT INTERESTED, reply with a "UNSUBSCRIBE" and we'll have
you removed from our database, don't worry!

Thanks & Regards,

Amelie Jones
Marketing Manager
ResultFirst Inc.