Date:      Fri, 23 Nov 2012 13:18:47 +0100
From:      Peter Klett <peter@netkey.at>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: blue griffon

> I will post later if it is successfully.

I ran into the same error as stated here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/bluegriffon/W-EjIGzTFEE

mozilla/src/dom/base/nsFocusManager.cpp: In member function 'nsresult
nsFocusManager::DetermineElementToMoveFocus(nsPIDOMWindow*, nsIContent*,
int32_t, bool, nsIContent**)':
mozilla/src/dom/base/nsFocusManager.cpp:2672:1: error: a
function-definition is not allowed here before '{' token
mozilla/src/dom/base/nsFocusManager.cpp:3406:1: error: expected '}' at
end of input
mozilla/src/dom/base/nsFocusManager.cpp:3406:1: error: control reaches
end of non-void function [-Werror=return-type]
nsDOMClassInfo.cpp
cc1plus: some warnings being treated as errors

Unfortunately I got no clue how to resolve this at the moment.
I'm using gcc46, BG svn checkout 1.5.2 and trunk from mozilla-central.

Anybody seens this error when compiling mozilla from source?

Greetings Peter