Date:      Sun, 02 Aug 1998 15:21:39 +0000
From:      Daniel Haischt <sirabyss@gmx.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   HTML-Editors

HIYA

I'm trying to program a 'Homesite' like HTML-Editor for UNIX/FreeBSD.

Bevore I start, I would like to ask u whether there exists a great Editor or not.

I know that there are some programs like LaTEX or nedit or something else, but what
I need is an editor which I can use at work, means it should have some kinda group
managing functions. I also need an editor which is highly configurable, including a tag library and all the stuff which is uncluded in Homesite.

As a sumary: I need a program which is only build for HTML programing and nothing else.

Any suggestions whould be appreciated.

THX in advance - Daniel Haischt -