Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:46:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brad Laue <brad@brad-x.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        gabriel@rgv.net
Subject:   Two NICs to integrate into the -STABLE source tree

Just wondering at the status of two network cards I've run across to date,
and the status of whether patches are being looked over.

First is the D-Link DFE-538TX, which as yet is not handled natively in
4.4-STABLE - a patch, which works well on two of my systems, here:

http://www.brad-x.com/cards/DFE-538TX/rl_patch.patch

(Mirrored because I had to rewrite it to match up with 4.4 sources)

Second is the SiS 900, which is infamously unable to pick up its MAC from
receive buffers; patch available here:

http://people.freebsd.org/~wpaul/SiS/sis.diff

Putting these two into the source tree would be magnificent.

Cheers,
Brad

// -- http://www.BRAD-X.com/ -- //