Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:30:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Carla Quiblat <stellarnomadine@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   SPOT

Hello,

Since this is -chat, I thought it might be ok to ask
something off-topic (non-freebsd specific). Can
someone translate "Satellite Pour l’Observation de la
Terre" for me? Is it Satellite for Weather
Observation? I'm not French and I've searched google
but google just points to more French pages I don't
really understand.

Thanks,
carla