Date:      Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:07:12 +0300
From:      Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu@apropo.ro>
To:        "Julien Gabel" <jpeg@thilelli.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is someone working on upgrading mail/dspam to version 3.0.0?

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:31:38 +0200 (CEST)
"Julien Gabel" <jpeg@thilelli.net> wrote:

> Thanks for your quick answer.
>
> I don't know if i am able to produce any patches for this port, but
> i will give it a try as soon as possible... and we will see... :)

On -CURRENT I didn't have any problems both with mysql and postfix and
portlint doesn't complain vary hard either; so I think you should be
able to use it. Just pay attention to the README as the command line
options have changed. The dspam port maintainer  Rob Evers will update
the dspam port in a few days (he is busier that I am these days, AFAIR).

--
IOnut
Unregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"