Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 1999 21:35:32 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Moderately important patch - overlooked?

On Tue, Jul 20, 1999 at 05:15:19AM -0500, Chris Costello wrote:
>    Not too long ago I followed up to PR #12181 with a patch
> that addressed the problems of the no-quotes config file not
> being in -STABLE at this point.  It also addressed some
> confusing information that is currently provided in the page
> for which I believe I may be to blame.
>
>    The latest patch, as well as the rest of the report, can be
> viewed at:

It's not overlooked, it just hasn't bubbled to the top of my stack yet :-)

I quick glance at the PR shows that there are three separate diffs there,
and I forget some of the reasons for them.  Can you e-mail me the one
consolidated diff that you want applied, and I'll do it (probably on
Wednesday night).

Cheers,

 [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
 non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs
 the links.
    -- Tom Christiansen in <375143b5@cs.colorado.edu>