Date:      Thu, 7 Feb 2008 01:25:36 -0600
From:      linimon@lonesome.com (Mark Linimon)
To:        bugbusters@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        linimon@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   bugbusting BOF scheduled for this year's BSDCan

I intend to go to this year's BSDCan in Ottawa (http://www.bsdcan.org)
and hold a Birds-of-a-Feather session about bugbusting.  If you're
interested in coming to BSDCan, I'd be happy to meet with you there.

I also intend to present some abstract ideas on how we can change our
process going forwards during the Developer's Conference the 2 days
before the main conference.  Anyone who is sufficiently interested in
attending that as well should contact me off-list -- that part is
by-invite.

mcl