Date:      Fri, 5 Dec 1997 13:22:03 +0100
From:      Philippe Regnauld <regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk>
To:        Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3.0 -release ?

Steve Passe writes:

> Another person is working on a web service to register hardware configurations,
> mptables, etc, along with history tracking of the problems encountered.
> Hopefully enough people out there will pop for dual systems to fill up
> our database!

	Great -- I think we should _really_ have a show of hands -- I mean,
	SMP is probably one of the only places where just about ALL users
	read the list (not like -current users who read -announce :-).

	The web service mentioned by Steve should give us a good base.

--
 -[ Philippe Regnauld / sysadmin / regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk / +55.4N +11.3E ]-
  "Pluto placed his bad dog at the entrance of Hades to keep the dead IN and