Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 1997 13:26:49 +1000
From:      Joel Sutton <suttonj@interconnect.com.au>
To:        jim.chapman@sympatico.ca
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Floppy Tapes

> Does anyone have experience with any of the following floppy tape
> drives.  The catalogue says they are QIC-80 standard.
> 	   Colorado T1000
> 	or Conner (Seagate) TapeStor 800

I haven't heard a specific report of someone who has one working.
Isn't the TapeStor a SCSI??? Anyways. lft will only work with QIC-40/
80.

> I know SCSI is recommended but I can't afford it.

I know how you feel. That's why I brought a Colorado 350 Jumbo. :-)

If you do end up going with one of these floppy tape drives give me a
buzz as I'd really be interested to hear how it goes.

Hope this helps. Good luck, Joel...