Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2012 13:16:03 -0500
From:      Kurt Lidl <kurt.lidl@cello.com>
To:        Felippe de Meirelles Motta <lippe@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd-ports: CGI-Application-Plugin-DBH

On 12/4/2012 4:10 PM, Felippe de Meirelles Motta wrote:
> Kurt,
>
> This port (p5-CGI) is very old and I not sure because it was
> repocopied to www/p5-CGI-modules. However I reviewed
> CGI-Application-Plugin-DBH port dependencies and maybe we can update
> it according to Makefile[1], which p5-CGI[-Modules] is not needed
> anymore.
>
> Could you test this patch[2] and give me a feedback ?
>
> [1] - http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/MARKSTOS/CGI-Application-Plugin-DBH-4.00/Makefile.PL
> [2] - http://people.freebsd.org/~lippe/logs/work/ports_www_p5-CGI-Application-Plugin-DBH.patch
>
> Thanks!
> lippe@

I was finally able to get my test machine installed with the 9.1-RELEASE
image from the ftp server, and then rebuild all my ports on that server.

I was able to use your patched Makefile, and have the
CGI-Application-Plugin-DBH port build and install properly.

So, as far as I'm concerned, this patch is well worth installing into
the ports tree.  Thanks!  (I'm sorry it took several days before I could
do a complete reinstall of everything and verify that things worked in
a completely 'from scratch' environment.)

-Kurt