Date:      Sun, 16 Jan 2005 10:33:46 +0000
From:      Imobach =?iso-8859-1?q?Gonz=E1lez_Sosa?= <imobachgs@banot.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: USB mouse not working

On Sunday 16 January 2005 03:47, Robert William Vesterman wrote:
> I found that my USB mouse works if and only if I boot without APCI suppor=
t.

Ok, it didn't work to me. I added

hint.acpi.0.disabled=3D"1"
(and also tried adding hint.apm.0.disabled=3D"0" too)

'dmesg | grep acpi' returns no results, same as 'devinfo | grep acpi'. So I=
=20
suppose acpi is disabled at boot time. I also noticed that when moused star=
t=20
while booting the machine, it throws me this error: 'unable to=20
open /dev/ums0: Device busy'.

Any idea?

> >However, I can't figure out how to configure moused with my mouse: I have
> > this settings in /etc/rc.conf:
> >
> >usbd_enable=3D"YES"
> >usbd_flags=3D""
> >moused_enable=3D"YES"