Date:      Mon, 13 Sep 1999 16:54:57 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Jesse Reynolds' <jesser@drives.rta.nsw.gov.au>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: ftp proxy with ports installs...

What's the login process for the proxy?  You CAN tell fetch to use proxy's
with some environment variables.

Take a look at 'man fetch'.  There are a number of environment variables.

I'm personally not familiar with exactly how you would login your proxy so
any information regarding that may help the list to answer your question.

-Chris