Date:      Fri, 26 Oct 2001 18:00:47 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <charon@labs.gr>
To:        Darren Reed <darrenr@reed.wattle.id.au>
Cc:        Arjan de Vet <devet@devet.org>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ipfilter changes in rc.network (was: Re: cvs commit: src/etc rc.network)

On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 09:21:37PM +1000, Darren Reed wrote:
> In some email I received from Arjan de Vet, sie wrote:
> > In article <200110250040.KAA06332@avalon.reed.wattle.id.au> you write:
> > >How many of the patches at http://labs.gr/~charon/patches/ should go into
> > >FreeBSD-current ?
> >
> > I wrote similar patches (see http://home.iae.nl/users/devet/freebsd/)
> > trying to fix more or less the same bugs/problems.
> >
> > Maybe it's a good idea if Giorgos and I together come up with 1 'big'
> > ipfilter /etc/rc.* and rc.conf.5 patch which includes the best parts of
> > both our patches?
>
> That sounds like a good plan.

Yep, it sounds very good to me too.  I've already got myself a copy of
Arjan's diffs since last night that I saw his PR, and we'll probably
use mail, IRC or something to work out the details.  I have a weekend
that I want interesting things to do with, and working on this is a
very good idea.

Darren, sorry for flooding you in email these last few days. When
Arjan and I have come up with something that works nice and smooth,
we'll let you know :)))

-giorgos