Date:      Thu, 25 Oct 2012 18:54:01 +1030
From:      Shane Ambler <FreeBSD@ShaneWare.Biz>
To:        Ashkan Rahmani <ashkan82r@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NVIDIA proprietary driver error

On 25/10/2012 17:34, Ashkan Rahmani wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm going to install driver for nvidia 310M cuda enabled, but I have some
> problem with it.

> Monitor resolution must be 1366x768 xxx but resolution is  1024x768 and
> with lag.

Sounds like your on a laptop? model details could be helpful if someone
else has tried on that machine.

Do you have a second monitor connected or is that an error coming from
the second gpu built-in to the cpu?

I would try removing the screen 1 line from serverlayout as well as the
matching screen and monitor 1 details as well as the intel  graphics
device section - disconnecting a second monitor if it is connected.

Change Driver "nv" to Driver "nvidia" and try that.