Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2000 15:22:23 +0100
From:      "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
Subject:   FW: Cooperative site-sitting

Hi Colman,

I'm replying to you through -hackers, because I got the following when I
e-mailed you personally:

    The original message was received at Fri, 23 Jun 2000 13:20:35 GMT
    from hermes.research.kpn.com [139.63.192.8]

    <careilly@antonio.office.thecia.ie>

    554 5.0.0 MX list for antonio.office.thecia.ie. points back to
online.thecia.ie
    554 5.3.5 <careilly@antonio.office.thecia.ie>... Local configuration
error

> Sounds like a good idea: I'd probably be able to set-up a
> front end for it if we got some interest. I'm sure I have
> some old dating agency code around here!

That would be ideal. Perhaps you could dig it up and sort'a set it up, so
that we can see if there's interest?

There's good irony in using dating agency code to team up sysops. :-)

> We're a small ISP in Dublin, Ireland.

You should be selling the monitoring service to your customers, not host a
cooperative one. :-)

    Kees Jan

 TV is the worst  of both  worlds.  It's not  as
 good at words  as radio is because the pictures
 are a distraction  which demand  attention, and
 it's not as good as cinema because the pictures
 are not nearly as good.
                                 Douglas Adams