Date:      Sat, 28 Oct 1995 18:35:09 -0700
From:      Philip Lauro <pnlcity@pitt.edu>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tip, networks and other silly things

Hello,
	I've been trying to get tip running with the 2.0.5
release.  I've actually have it recognizing ttyd1 as a modem (I
think, however, when I dial up, it either tells me the link is
down or tip can't synchronize with the hayes.  I'm I'm using a
hayes accura 14.4.  I've tweaked the remote, modems files and
set them up the same way I've set them up for release 1.0.  I
can't figuar out what the hell's going on.  Tahnks in advance.
Phil