Date:      Tue, 3 Jun 2014 11:26:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jim Barker <jbarker@nixlike.com>
To:        Mark Felder <feld@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-fs@freebsd.org" <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>, "owner-freebsd-fs@freebsd.org" <owner-freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Solaris 10 zfs bug

Mark,=0A=0AI wish I did.=A0 It simply panic'd on me in the middle of the ni=
ght presumably under typical use.=A0 This just happened to me twice in the =
past 5 days, both times while I was sleeping.=A0 I could provide the core d=
ump, but it is a solaris core dump, so I don't know how much use you could =
get out of it.=0A=0AThe debug output that I put in the thread was created b=
y an Oracle kernel engineer.=A0 I was hoping to provide a heads up and I do=
n't kernel develop myself, so beyond what was provided, I couldn't give any=
 further information unfortunately.=0A=0ARegards,=0AJim Barker=0A=0A=0A=0A=
=0A________________________________=0A From: Mark Felder <feld@freebsd.org>=
=0ATo: Jim Barker <jbarker@nixlike.com> =0ACc: freebsd-fs@freebsd.org; owne=
r-freebsd-fs@freebsd.org =0ASent: Tuesday, June 3, 2014 1:07 PM=0ASubject: =
Re: Solaris 10 zfs bug=0A =0A=0AOn 2014-06-03 11:48, Jim Barker wrote:=0A=
=0A> FYI:=0A> =0A> I encountered a bug in Solaris 10 that may also be prese=
nt in the code=0A> that FreeBSD forked some time ago.=A0 This is the forum =
entry I put up=0A> in case it's relevant.=0A> =0A> https://forums.freebsd.o=
rg/viewtopic.php?f=3D48&t=3D46716&p=3D261143#p261143=0A> =0A> =0A=0ADo you =
have any details on how to reproduce the panic? That would permit =0Athe de=
velopers to find the bug in the FreeBSD port of ZFS and fix it.