Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:39:38 +0000
From:      "Aryeh M. Friedman" <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsup-mirror several questions

I have setup cvsup-mirror with default settings and I have some questions:

1. What cvsup host should I use as my upstream (cvsup.master.freebsd.org
[if I got the name wrong sorry but see next sentence] is an invalid name
according to named).    Currently I pointed it to cvsup10.us.freebsd.org
and successfully ran update.sh (i.e. completely populated /home/ncvs).

2. When I run cvsupd with default settings it says it can't find any
collections (cvsup -h localhost /usr/share/example/cvsup/ports-supfile)

3. For doing cvsup updates for the local host is cvsup or straight cvs
better and if the later what is the correct config to use?