Date:      Mon, 24 May 1999 08:59:57 -0700
From:      "Justin" <justin@sanitysedge.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Happy99

I found it quite odd that everyone has to make a big deal about this instead
of contacting the person directly and giving them a clue as what to do about
it but don't worry about it. I already gave her instructions on how to
remove it. She replied with a simple "thank you" and that was that. No need
for filling up my mailbox with 20 messages about it. On a related note; I
find the pissing contest everyone seems to have over what OS they use
extremely egotistical. I'm proud to say I'm a multi-OS user. Okay I'm done
now.

Justin