Date:      Mon,  8 Jul 2002 14:54:18 +0200
From:      Brossin Pierrick <pbrossin@wxp.homeip.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Server and Gateway

I don't know if my other message has been sent to the mailing list.
Here is the message:

---------

Hi,

I'm still confused since there are many ways (apparently) to forward packets...
I may be wrong though..

I saw:

- gateway_enable="YES"
- natd_enable="YES"
- ppp_nat=YES

there is also the ppp.conf way.. and it seems that there are other ways to do
it..

If someone could explain me a little bit in which direction I have to go it
would be very nice.

Maybe the ppp.conf one is better than rc.conf one .. I dunno.

Thanx